Alabama Social Security and Disability Insurance Law Firm
You work hard for a living, and you take pride in what you earn. That's what makes it so tough when you're sick or hurt and can't work.
Beyond the physical pain you're dealing with, there is emotional stress, as well as lots of unanswered questions.
Few families can live for very long without a regular paycheck, or a drop in pay. If you become disabled, you will need the money available through your company's long-term disability benefits, Social Security disability, or you may need to access your retirement account.
These programs are meant to protect you, but it's not uncommon for workers to run into problems when they try to get the money they need. That's when people come to the Pennington Law Firm, LLC.
For straight answers and prompt legal help when you need it most, contact our Alabama disability lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation and handle all cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we obtain benefits on your behalf.
Dedicated to Helping Injured and Disabled Workers
- "My Social Security disability benefits were denied. Now what?"
- "I'm having a problem with my company benefits administrator. Do I have an ERISA claim?"
- "My insurance company is giving me a hard time about my long-term disability benefits. What are my rights as an employee?"
- "My insurance company is dragging its feet on paying my medical bills and denying my claim? Isn't that a breach of our contract?"
Attorney John Pennington has more than twenty years of experience handling Social Security disability claims, ERISA claims, and insurance bad faith cases for clients. We fight for employees' rights throughout Alabama and across the southern U.S.
Denied Benefits? You Are Not Alone!
In our experience, about 70% of all first-time SSDI claims are denied, but persistence and legal help usually pays off. Well over 90% of our clients who appeal a Social Security Disability denial at an administrative hearing DO win benefits.
Make no mistake, working with an experienced SSD lawyer can make all the difference in how your case is handled. Protect your rights. Contact the Pennington Law Firm today. Call (205) 314-5735.
- Learn more about Social Security Disability.