You work hard for a living, and you take pride in what you earn. That's what makes it so tough when you're sick or hurt and can't work.
Beyond the physical pain you're dealing with, you likely have emotional stress, as well as lots of unanswered questions.
Few families can live for very long without a regular paycheck, or a drop in pay. If you become disabled, you will need the money available through your company's long-term disability benefits, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), or you may need to access your retirement account.
These programs are meant to protect you, but many workers run into problems when they try to get the money they need. That's when people come to the Pennington Law Firm, LLC.
For straight answers and prompt legal help when you need it most, contact our Alabama disability lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation and handle all cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we obtain benefits on your behalf.
Dedicated To Helping Injured And Disabled Workers
If you're asking yourself these questions, we can help:
- "I was hurt and can no longer work. Do I even qualify for disability benefits?"
- "My Social Security benefits were denied. Now what?"
- "I'm having a problem with my company benefits administrator. Do I have an ERISA claim?"
- "My insurance company is giving me a hard time about my long-term disability benefits. What are my rights as an employee?"
- "My insurance company is dragging its feet and denying my insurance claim. Isn't that a breach of our contract?"
Birmingham disability attorney John Pennington has more than 20 years of experience handling SSDI claims, ERISA claims and insurance bad faith cases. He fights for employees' rights throughout Alabama, the Florida Panhandle and the southeastern United States.
Denied Benefits? You Are Not Alone!
In our experience, about 70 percent of all first-time Social Security claims are denied, but persistence and legal help usually pays off. Well over 90 percent of our clients end up getting their Social Security benefits awarded.
Make no mistake, working with an experienced lawyer can make all the difference in how your case is handled. Protect your rights. Contact the Pennington Law Firm today at 205-314-5735 locally or 800-248-3504 toll free.